[WriteLog] Problem installing 10.58E

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Wed Feb 22 18:24:48 EST 2006

Bob,
Afraid we need more info on your upgrade problem.  There are two different
upgrade zip files to get from 10.57H to 10.58E.  Your method of getting to
10.57H is apparently critical in determining which of the upgrade zip files
to use.  If you did a FULL install of 10.57H, either from the web download
or a CD, then wl1058emsiupg.zip is the one to use.  If your last FULL
install of WL was 10.56 or earlier, then wl1058eupg.zip is the correct
upgrade file.  Which path did you use to arrive at 10.57H and which upgrade
zip file did you use?

Also your Windows version may have an impact.  If you are using Win
95/98/SE/ME, check out the WL Downloads page as you may need to upgrade to a
newer version of the Windows installer program.  I run WinME and had to
upgrade the installer before doing a FULL install of 10.57H from CD ROM.
Had no problems with either the 10.57H install or the 10.58E upgrade.
Gary AL9A