[WriteLog] RTTY help needed

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Fri Jan 6 23:43:53 EST 2006

Fred,

Think I found the problem.  I had a line in my writelog.ini file that said
"Comm1Used=CW,POLL,34" which I take to mean reserves the Comm1 port
exclusively for CW.  I made a backup of the ini file, deleted this line and
restarted WL.  It came up with the CW column in Ports cleared out and let me
set the RTTYrite port to Comm1 without any error message.  I've set the TU
to MMTTY and am now proceeding with further configuration and message
buffers.  Hope this cures the problem.  Thanks to all who replied so
quickly.  Hopefully I'll be able to give you a point in the RU tomorrow.

Gary AL9A