[WriteLog] Removing mult

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Sun Jan 8 15:14:26 EST 2006

A KL7 or KH6 who lives in the "lower 48" is absolutely legal in
not signing W1/KL7AB.  I know of very few contest rules that
specifically state that the call used must indicate the multiplier
(state/province/call area/zone) and to do so would be folly.

Even a W8 can be in one of three states or two zones.

If you want any of the contesting programs to indicate the
country/zone/etc. of theses "exception" calls, update the
CTY file to include them.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV