[WriteLog] Removing mult

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 12:48:54 EST 2006

In the RTTY RU, AK and HI count as DX, not as states. Here is an excerpt
from the rules:

5.2. Multipliers: Each US state (except KH6 and KL7) plus the District
of Columbia (DC), Canadian provinces/territories: NB (VE1, 9), NS (VE1),
QC (VE2), ON (VE3), MB (VE4), SK (VE5), AB (VE6), BC (VE7), NWT (VE8),
NF (VO1), LB (VO2), NU (VYØ), YT (VY1), PEI (VY2) and each DXCC country.
KH6 and KL7 count only as separate DXCC entities.

Of course, it really doesn't make much difference. A mult is a mult :-)

As for AL7W, Rick, you might not have an updated country list
(wl_cty.dat). The one I have puts AL7W in the US, zone 3, not AK. I
worked him, and WriteLog scored it OK.

73,

Jim N6VH