[WriteLog] Fw: Intermittent PTT Dropout

Bill Brooks ke5og at brooksdata.net
Mon Jan 9 19:50:28 EST 2006

Mike,

I had the same problem some time back and posted it here, but we never came
up with a viable solution.

Finally, I rebuilt my interfaces to include PTT and RTTY in the same
interface so
that MMTTY would do the PTT switching. I turned off COMM PTT in the Writelog
Ports
section. I have not had the problem since.

I know how exasperating that problem is.  Hope this hint helps.

Bill