[WriteLog] TO K5DJ

Ed k4sb at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 17 15:32:36 EST 2006

Kostas SV1DPI wrote:
> I have the same problem.. Also no response.
> I like writelog, i hate the aftersale service.
I have been a subscriber to WL for about 5 years now, and the "after
sale" service has been just as outstanding as the program.

As Barry pointed out, it may be some "anti-spam" program, but if I had
such a program ( and I do ) and it did not give me a choice of reading
or not reading, it would be in the bit bucket in a heartbeat.

I would put my ISP provider at the top of suspects.

73
Ed