[WriteLog] Customer Service, THANKS WRITELOG...THANKS RON!

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Wed Jan 18 01:20:47 EST 2006

My dos centavos. One needs perspective. Last week I had a problem with
Windows. My computer would no longer boot to normal mode. I called
Microsoft, paid my $35, waited an hour on hold before some technical person
was connected with me. Then, I spent over two hours going back and forth
between "msconfig," start up, safe mode, writing new code, and doing a
so-called "safe" reinstall. When the reinstall began, the fellow rung off
and said everything should be fine, now. About fifteen minutes later, during
the reinstall, a message window popped up telling me the computer found an
error in the registry and fixed it. The reinstall stopped and I was right
back where I was when I started - unable to boot to normal mode. So, three
hours and $35 later I was still dead in the water. In desparation, I took it
to a local computer repair shop. They backed it up, did a reinstall, and
returned the now working computer to me with a bill for $95. So, after
spending $130, I had a working computer that needed all the applications and
drivers reinstalled. That's multibillion dollar Microsoft and Windows.
Compared to that experience, my support experience with WriteLog has been
absolutely sterling. Kudos, Ron.

Rob K6RB