[WriteLog] LPT woes...Again!

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Thu Jan 19 12:27:32 EST 2006

OK...first let me say that I've researched the archives and read almost everything and tried everything, but no joy.  Athalon 2800+, 512megs, XPPro, EZMaster

Installed Direct IO per instructions...same as others who are working perfectly
fixed Writelog.ini, ports LPT1=0x378 (only one lpt port on computer)
redirected pin 1(?) with cw_on_pin1=1
renamed FPORT16

Tried EVERYTHING suggested...I mean everything...

Still can't get it to recognize one lpt port I need to configure my EZMaster for Writelog.

I'm fresh out of ideas.  Any OFF LIST help would be appreciated. I'm sure you're all sick and tired of this topic over theyears...

BTW, I've been a WL user for years. Worked perfectly with LPT1 with SO1R useing UserPort as my IO tsr...that doesn't work any more either.

I'm almost done. Hours it's been.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN