[WriteLog] UK DX Module Scoring problem

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 16:34:08 EST 2006

Don,

I just tested this and it seems to work just fine.  I
log serial numbers for non-UK stations and UK Area
code for those UK stations.   Its scoring fine... i'm
getting 2 pts for Canada, 1 pt for USA, and 5 pts for
UK stations.  I am running version 1.0.0.2 of the UKDX
module.  You can check the version by going into the
param setup (from the contest menu).

I just looked at the rules online and it didn't say to
put ARRL section..... where did you see that?  The
current rules are online at
http://www.srars.org/ukdx/ukdxc.pdf

steve n9oh