[WriteLog] 10.56C SETUP problem

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 13:33:46 EST 2006

I am having the following problem with 10.56C:  After running  SETUP to set
up the PORTS, I do SAVE CONFIGURATION, with PACKET and BAND MAP  both checked.
However, when I close and reboot WL, I don't have radio  control and the band
map and packet windows do not open.  SETUP I  PORTS, RADIO TYPE has reverted
to "No Rig" and "Baud Rate" to  "Auto" from where I had set them
(Radio=Ic756Pro2 and Baud Rate=19,200).   Interestingly enough, all other settings, such as
the CW keying functions and  fonts, have been saved ok.

Once I reset RADIO TYPE and BAUD RATE. , Radio control resumes  normally.  I
must open the Packet Window and the Band Map manually.

Any suggestions as to why these SETUP settings are not being  remembered?

Tnx, George, K5KG