[WriteLog] Help with RTTY Screens in Writelog v.10.57H

K8RS k8rs at arrl.net
Sun Jan 29 14:48:03 EST 2006

How do I keep the "60 WPM Baudot Rttyrite" screen and the "MMTTY RTTY
Control" screen up and running when I activate the cursor in the "QSO Entry
window"?   Those two important windows go away as soon as I click on the QSO
entry window to enter the exchange info.  Then, I have to go to the lower
tool bar to bring them back up again.  I did not have this problem with the
earlier versions of Writelog.
                                         Roger K8RS