[WriteLog] Telnet Logon Window

ROBERT CARROLL w2wg at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 22:46:14 EDT 2006

MY use of Writelog was interrupted about a year ago when we moved from NJ to
GA.  I never want to move again, as it was a royal PIA.  After the tower,
beam, etc have gone up here, I have had time to update my Writelog
installation to the latest version.  I was a little surprised to find the
packet logon window comes up behind the main Writelog window.  I recall this
was an issue a couple of years back.  I thought it had been fixed.  Is it a
problem with my installation or was the problem not fixed?  It would seem to
me the packet login window should be on top of the main Writelog window,
remaining visible until you log on and then disappear.  Actually, I am
referring to a Telnet logon.

Bob W2WG