[WriteLog] V10.59D networking is busted

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Sun Jul 2 23:16:51 EDT 2006

I just got a confirming email tonight that one of the folks that was here on FD, pulling their hair out related to WL networking, went home and tried to run the RAC contest using two computers.  Using 10.59D, the network was unable to link and remain linked, with many of the same problems we experienced here on FD.

Our network administrator contacted Ron about it who claims that he has not heard about a peep of trouble.  Ron, if you monitor this reflector, I'm here to tell you...

WL V 10.59D NETWORKING IS BROKEN BIG TIME

DO NOT USE 10.59D until it gets fixed.  Use an old version.

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com