[WriteLog] Writelog Automation

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Thu Jul 6 12:11:06 EDT 2006

Dear Wayne:

I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that I pay for a program and I have to do anything to make it work.  I realize that there are many thousands out there that use your program and have no problems whatsoever. But I am getting old and senile and I expect you to realize that.  I would like to be able to start the program and put a check mark next to the contest I want to work.  Then I would like to be able to go camping for the weekend and when I return I can see how well I did in the contest.  And please don't forget to send in my score in the proper format an to right email address.

Any help for a senile old man would be greatly appreciated.

73' Lloyd
NX4W