[WriteLog] W5XD Keyer

Tom Fitzpatrick hamk4ie at alltel.net
Thu Jul 6 13:16:42 EDT 2006

There were some recent posts about using the W5XD keyer with the newest version of WL.
     I have an old version and all of a sudden the keyer has gone crazy.  It defaults at about 25WPM.  The keying is perfect, but the speed control does little.  It bottoms out at about 25WPM then goes up from there.  I've tried disconnecting it from the computer, but it hasn't changed.
     I'm a pretty fair CW operator, but I'd like to be able to slow it down some.
     Tom, K4IE