[WriteLog] LPT1 gone !

Alan Maenchen ad6e at inreach.com
Sat Jul 8 14:13:55 EDT 2006

I have UserPort instead of Direct IO, and it's active and covers the port address range needed for LPT1.  After playing with it for a while (stopping it and restarting) no joy yet.

Back to the weak EU guys....  I have a work around that lets me key via COM1 so it all works, just a bit clumsy with a manual toggle switch for A/B control. I'm way too weak at 100W to do any running so it's a one radio day anyway.

73, Al  AD6E