[WriteLog] Contest Modules Update

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 12 20:36:00 EDT 2006

Wayne

During the installation of updates, are the contest modules .dll files routinely updated or repeatedly updated?  I had a problem this past weekend whereby the iaru modules on both computers (10.59d) were different.  One was dated 2005, the other dated 2002.  As a result, when attempting to link the network, Writelog stated that a log entry column (zone) was missing and the link could not be established.

I requested the 10.60g download link from Ron and will uninstall and reinstall both machines to make sure that all files are updated to the latest installable versions.

Thanks

Charlie
KI5XP