[WriteLog] RTTY INTERFACE

lmorris lmorris at lenmar.net
Sun Jul 16 11:22:48 EDT 2006

Hi, I have a RigExpert (Plus) that works just fine with Writelog. I use
MMTTY with it.. I don't remember that was much of a problem, as once I
started to play with it, it went in with no problems. Could not have too
complicated, if I could do it! hi
I think it should with the Plain RIgExpert..
Good luck
Len