[WriteLog] RTTY INTERFACE

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Mon Jul 17 00:54:56 EDT 2006

> will someone please explain to me why the USB II has a cable ( custom
> for the OMNI ) marked FSK!

For two reasons:

1) the FSK output is available when MMTTY is used with EXTFSK in the
   following situations that I know of: MMTTY stand-alone, MMTTY with
   Logger32, DX4Win, DXLab/WinWarbler, N1MM Logger, ACLog/K7RE RTTY,
   and Hamscope.

2) The same cable is used with DigiKeyer.  DigiKeyer has a UART output
   from its microcontroller for FSK.

A comparison of the features of the microHAM interfaces is at:
www.microham-usa.com/compare.html

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America