[WriteLog] Rig Type Not Saved

Dick Thompson wb0dul at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 2 22:54:45 EDT 2006

Wayne,

After you get everything setup under port settings, etc., be sure to go
to (At the top) Setup, then Save Configuration.  That may be the step
you're missing.  Just a guess, but maybe.

Hope that helps.

Dick
W0RAA

I set my rig type using the Port Setup screen as "Pegasus" on COM1.  My
Ten-Tec Jupiter is connected to COM1, but I am running N4PY software in
Jupiter Logging Mode, which implements an Pegasus API with WriteLog to
allow freq/mode communication between the two applications.  This
configuration seems to work, but when I exit and restart WriteLog, the
Port Setup screen reverts to "No Rig" on COM1.

What am I doing wrong?  How can I get the Pegasus selection to be saved?

Wayne, WØZW