[WriteLog] Writelog VHF rover help

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 23:56:33 EDT 2006

Hi. This is KE6QR Gary in Vallejo, Ca.
Writelog will not allow me to enter as a rover for the June VHF test. ( I have done this successfully in the past.) I have gone to the parameter setup and it will not allow me to change grids. It has my original grid highlighted in blue but everything around it is grayed out and it wont allow me to change it. Also in the qso entry window if I try to change my grid it changes back to the original. Please help. I just paperloged as a rover in the June VHF test and hope I can get my log in by the deadline. I did a upgrade of writelog since last year so maybe something in the upgrade is the problem. IM running version 10.58E Thank you in advance Gary ke6qr