[WriteLog] Installing 10.59D

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 16:02:29 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/28/2006 1:08:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
n5er2003 at yahoo.com writes:

Having  trouble installing 10.59D downloaded yesterday and tried to install
last  night. Got an error message (Setup not correct windows version verify
something or something with vender).

Short of  bothering Ron does anyone have an idea

Thanks
John N5ER

Download the WL install file directly to your Windows desktop.  Unzip  it
from there, and run SETUP.EXE.  For some reason, in the past several  updates of
WL, I have had to execute the setup file directly from the desktop,  else it
will not install.  Another kind soul told me of this trick, and it  has always
worked for me.

73, Geo...k5kg