[WriteLog] 3 qso parties this weekend

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Mar 8 08:12:26 EST 2006

Corn, Potatoes, and Cheese....oh my!

OK, ID, and WI qso parties are all this weekend.

has anyone figured out a way to work multiple qso parties?
It would mean jumping back and forth between modules if they exist.
According to the Drop Down List there is an OK and WI qso party module, but no Idaho.

If I use DXpedition mode and enter the county into the notes field, I risk duping?

Anyone know away around this problem?

Has anyone come up with a generic qso party module where we can work multiple parties and
then sort them out later?

Please and thank you.

The shortest distance between two points is under construction.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm