[WriteLog] ssb wave no ptt and no tx

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 9 20:59:28 EST 2006

I found the problem why I could not send SSB macros with writelog using the rigblaster plus
We should nevr forget to configure thaht way
in setup port section
In dvk type....windows soundboard
In cq keyer type highlight....pc generate
in cw ptt......on lpt pin16/comm rts

wishing that article usefull for someone
Gilles   ve2lx
THE PROBLEM WAS FOUND BY RIGBLASTER OWNER......?
FROM WRITELOG I RECEIVED AN UNACCEPTABLE ANSWER AND AS USUAL AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE, THAT BESIDE ALWAYS GONE