[WriteLog] Band Map - 2nd VFO

Steve GW4BLE GW4BLE at btconnect.com
Fri Mar 17 12:04:05 EST 2006

Anyone know if it's possible (if so, how), to put stations into the bandmap
for a 2nd VFO when operating with a single radio.

Typical scenario would be -

Using 1000MP with bandmap covering Main VFO-A, but need to add stations
heard into bandmap for the Sub VFO-B. From what I have found thus far, any
station entered will show the frequency of the main receiver and not of the
sub receiver.

Can the Sub VFO-B bandmap be made totally separate?

(For those who enquired, I now have 10.58 successfully installed, following
guidance from Wayne & Ron)

73

Steve

GW4BLE