[WriteLog] ESM - Been there for years

Bob Crossland Bob.Crossland at telcove.com
Mon Mar 20 16:12:49 EST 2006

Hi Pat,

You're right about the current function of the ENTER key, but I would suggest that when nothing is in the callsign field they take away that CQ function of the ENTER key and give it the power to act just like the INSERT key.  That way, and I know this sounds so lazy, all you would have to do is hit the ENTER key for the entire exchange function.  But I would contend that the die hard contester would say the less distance they have to move their hands during the 24 to 30 hours of a contest the better.

Interesting topic.

Bob, N3FR