[WriteLog] Loging i wpxssb

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at pobox.mtaonline.net
Sat Mar 25 16:40:36 EST 2006

Goran,

I think you may have too many windows open that are sized too big.  This is
forcing the entry window to be hidden from view.  Try closing the other
windows and see if the entry window comes back.  Then open the other windows
one at a time and resize and position them so that the entry window always
remains in view.  If you want some other windows to be bigger, try dragging
them off the WL main window onto the desktop and resize them again there.

73,
Gary AL9A