[WriteLog] VA QSO Module Scoring

K3SK k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Mon Mar 27 22:25:34 EST 2006

Dick,

Thanks for the response.   The QSOs were in the log and included in the
total QSO count.   They just were not included in the calculations for total
score.   I ended up exporting an ADIF file and importing it into N1MM to
recalculate, then create the cabrillo submittal.    Some what of a pain, but
I was able to make it work.  Hope it's corrected before next year.

Dave K3SK

  _____