[WriteLog] Software Generated FSK Tutorial

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 28 17:37:56 EST 2006

With the addition of the new feature in WriteLog for Software Generated FSK in version 10.58, I have created a short tutorial on how
to activate and deactivate it at:

http://rttycontesting.com/softfsk/software_generated_fsk.html

Let me know if there are any questions.  The WriteLog help file also has basically the same information.

The addition of Software Generated FSK allows RTTY users to key FSK using USB-to-serial port adapters now.  This was previously
unavailable since nearly all USB-to-serial port adapters will not support 5-bit Baudot transmission through the hardware UART.  This
is a great addition.  Thanks Wayne!

73, Don AA5AU