[WriteLog] 7QP

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Mar 31 19:31:20 EST 2006

It should be the responsibility of every ORGINAZATION that sponsors a contest to provide a
module for the major logging programs.
It is NOT reasonable to expect contest software authors to provide support for other than
major contests.
That would be time better spent.

I was really excited about seeing the W7qso party.
I still need a number of confirmations from western states on various band/modes.

I am not a programmer and do not have the time to learn how to write a module.

If they want my participation, they should provide a reasonably easy way to take part.
Paper logs is not what I consider a 'reasonably easy' way to participate.

Been dere, done dat...and I'm not going back.

If the W7 group will not provide such support, well there are other contests.

If you don't agree, flame away, I'm an ex firefighter and still have my 'turnout' gear.