[WriteLog] Log on Enter

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 1 09:21:36 EDT 2006

Hi All
  I am using V10.59D and am tryiing to get the Log on Enter working correct but not managing to,
  I have ticked the "Enter sends EXCHANGE/QRZ" in the Entry box, now when I press "enter" I get CQ then when i put a call into the field I get the Call 5NN and thats it no serial number.
  However if I press F2 I get the full RST Exchage that is written into F2 ??? What am I doing wrong ??
  The F2 Script is as follows :- %C %bqso b4 tu u qrz G4RCG k%b<<<<5nn>>>> %3 and I take it that the send on enter takes its script from F2?

  John G4RCG