[WriteLog] MMTTY Plugin Problem

KH6GMP kh6gmp at hawaii.rr.com
Sun May 28 12:25:01 EDT 2006

Ive recently came up with a problem with Writelog. Config is saved for
RTTY with the mmtty plugin. Just lately its started acting super
strange.   Run WL and click on the last contest (which was an rtty
contest) and mmtty control panel will not open, getting a strange box
that says "???? C:\Program Files\MMTTY\Mmtty.ini ??????  and then an
"OK" box to click.   So I click OK, close WL down and start it again and
mmtty control panel opens fine. Then the next time I run it, same
thing.  Seems every other time I run it I get this strange error box.
Anyone can steer me toward the cause?   (Ive got WL using the registry
in WinXP rather than the .ini file)
Thanks de Gary KH6GMP