[WriteLog] Setup for two soundcards

Danny Mees ON7NQ at telenet.be
Sun May 28 06:48:18 EDT 2006

While on the subject...
I recently added a second soundcard to a system that originally has a
Realtek ALC850 7.1channel AC'97 audio codec on board of an Asrock mobo.
The card I installed was the famous Santa Cruz Turtle Beach.
After installation of the Santa card it looks like the Realtek vanished from
the system ,
including the drivers.
Probably the Santa software deleted every trace of the Realtek sound.
Now , I really want to get the Realtek back on the system.
Anyone seen or done this before ??
Don't want to crash the whole system but I have a feeling it might happen...
Btw I have XP SP2 home running on this machine...

Thanks
Danny - ON7NQ / OR7K