[WriteLog] How to scroll bandmap?

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Fri Nov 10 01:37:48 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Gary Senesac AL9A wrote:

> Sorry for responding so late, but recently had surgery and am still catching
> up as I recuperate.

Oh gosh...Tnx for your thoughtfulness, OM, and I wish you a very QRQ recovery!!!

> To scroll the band map using the mouse wheel go to writelog.ini and in the
> [Configuration] section add the following:
>
> Mouse_Wheel_Hz=250
>
> The number controls the speed of the scroll - larger number goes faster,
> smaller number goes slower.  Don't know if there is a way to do it via key
> commands.

I appreciate the info, but unfortuantely, do not have a mouse wheel.  My high-end digital audio program provides for scrolling of the individual expanded track controls by simply holding down the right hand mouse button and I can scroll up or down just by moving the mouse.

Have button/keystroke capability for the bandmaps is actually more desirable, and could be done easily to spot check activity out of the current frequency range(s) while WL is Auto-CQing on another band.

Tnx again & 73...

Rick, K6VVA

.