[WriteLog] Fw: A wish for the future....

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Tue Nov 21 21:55:45 EST 2006

I wrote:

> One of those most irritating things in SS last weekend was always having to "double-space" to move from the PREC field to the CK field (in order to hop-back-over the callsign).

DUH!  I just realized I can program an X-KEYS footpedal to do a "double-space" for me.  Might as well start wearing out my left foot!

73...

RIck, K6VVA

(Non-Paid) X-KEYS Advocate for Contesting Efficiency ( http://www.piengineering.com )

I like their slogan: "If you have an input problem, contact us. We find solutions where others have given up."   My kinda folks!!!