[WriteLog] VE2LX CW transmission problem found

. ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 28 15:01:18 EST 2006

I found the problem I was looking for since long time.

It is (((((( a corrupted file )))))) somewhere in the software causing occasionnaly problem when passing from RTTY mode to CW.
I tried to re-install last version( 10.61 ) over the program on the pc but the problem remains.
I had to re-intall totally the software and all the versions since 10.56 + pass backup + backup file from writelog, aa5au, and other sites  + modules and so on about 1.1/2 hr.
Gilles   ve2lx