[WriteLog] writelog ini file path modification

. ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:11:29 EST 2006

After reinstalling totally WL software recently
I remarked that like in the pass the path for WL different files in WL ini file ( like wave files backup on so on ) is written to place those files in my document via c:\document and settings\........
I tried to change that in writelog.ini ( re-wrote the path script ) but WL became partialy defective.

I re-installed the original WL.ini file and it seems to be correct.

But I would like to change the path to place those files in a WL directory (contest, audio recording, wave files) so the path in WL.ini file ((( would be ))) eg: c:\writelog\ audio recording files ((( instead ))) of C:\documents and settings\writelog\audio files recording like it is now...?

Can we modify those paths without unstabilising the WL software...?

Gilles  ve2lx