[WriteLog] RIG INI FILE

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 3 15:40:51 EDT 2006

--- KR4DA <kr4da at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I do not see a [RIG] in the ini file.
>
> No com port selections..

Same here, Bob (using WL 10.61).  I was trying to help K8ZZ debug a Writelog
problem over the phone on Saturday, and noticed the same thing.  My setup was
"wrong" - was using 756 Pro III but had defined radio as 756 Pro II with hex
address = 6e (Pro III code).  I changed the c:\windows\writelog.ini file to 756
Pro III but when I restarted Writelog, it was still set to a Pro II.

Are the settings saved in the Windows Registry now?  How does one manipulate
them outside the program now?

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us