[WriteLog] Dunestar, WL, Top Ten, Direct I-O, OMG!

Al Zelna mr.mri at epix.net
Sat Oct 7 05:19:20 EDT 2006

Andrei,

I called Dunestar and was in need of a manual for the 600, as I bought
it used/refurb elsewhere.  I was telling the OM my perils of trying to
get this hooked up with the TS440s and WL, when out-of-the-blue, he
asked "why not buy our rotary switch"?

I told him I did not see it on their webpage.  Well, it is there but
poorly positioned indeed.

800BPF     Manual Band Switch for Model 600         $ 53.00 US

There is no mention of this item on the BPF page at all.  It is found on
the Order Form ONLY.

73,

Al, N3KAE