[WriteLog] CQP Cabrillo Errors

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Sun Oct 8 21:21:43 EDT 2006

My first Cabrillo submission for the 2006 CQP resulted in three errors due
to missing lines in the file. Writelog had provided a Category: LOW line but
that was not accepted. The following three lines were listed in the error
message and when included the file was accepted.

Category-Power: LOW
Category-Station: FIXED
Category-Mode: MIXED

It seems that Writelog does not have these selections available when
creating the Cabrillo file. I don't recall having a problem like this in
previous years so maybe the CQP has changed their requirements.

Don VE3XD