[WriteLog] MMTTY no diddles with WriteLog

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 17 10:59:36 EDT 2006

The problem is that WriteLog does not work with MMTTY's EXTFSK.

However, you can still use your USB adapter for FSK by using WriteLog's "Software generated FSK" feature. See:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/softfsk/software_generated_fsk.html

Let me know if this works.  I tried it and it worked for me using a Keyspan USB adapter.

73, Don AA5AU