[WriteLog] Rotor control

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sat Oct 21 20:13:05 EDT 2006

Yes, there are two options.
Depending on the rotator...I use HYgain.
It's free
Download Keith Regli's Rotor Compass Rose module from regli.com
or
Download Keith Regli's FKeys from regli.com
did I mention it's FREE?
and create a 'button' for 'antenna to azimuth'.
I use both...
and while your at it...
download Keith Regli's WL.ini module
for quick easy .ini file modifications.

did I mention that Keith Regli only requests a "Thank You"?? lol
For CW, FSK, the Fkeys module is fantastic.
I was even able to program buttons that 'automagically' would change the WL from CW, to
FSK/MMTTY module.
For switching back and forth between cw com port, and fsk comport.