[WriteLog] CTY-1607 Contest Country Files - 24 October 2006

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 24 23:50:28 EDT 2006

I forgot to update the links on the "main" page.  The link on the
Revision History page was correct.  This just reminds me AGAIN why I
want to distribute a single .ZIP file that is referenced in ONE place
on the web site.  Too many files to upload/links to change each time.

Try downloading again.  I'll send out another message.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us