[WriteLog] computer not communicating

Phil Theis phil at k3tuf.com
Sun Sep 3 16:49:19 EDT 2006

On a contest station that has been working, version 10.52, one of the
stations now has decided not to work in the outgoing direction.
OS is XP on a 2 year old machine.  has worked in the past.
Now it is experiencing only one way communications, all incoming.  it can
see contacts from the other machines, and receive gabs from the other
machines, and the other machines cannot get anything from the errant
machine.
when I set the errant machine up as the first computer and have all the
others look at it, they all disconnect shortly after linking.
understandable.
I have completely reinstalled the application.  all other network functions
work fine.  internet and network shares.  it's only this application.

clues??
thanks,
Phil K3TUF FN10we