[WriteLog] SO2R/RTTY/MMTTY/writelog help

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 21:32:25 EDT 2006

Hi gang!
 I am attempting to run SO2R on writelog with MMTTY. I have been able to run SO2R on voice and CW no problem and I can run MMTTY on writelog for SO1R no problem. However, when I attempt to open up the second MMTTY window the second MMTTY window is blank except for the back and white background and a error report comes up which so far hasn't been helpful. Any help would be appreciated. I have already researched AA5AUs writelog website. Thanks Gary ke6qr