[WriteLog] Reinstall of writelog ver 10.32

bill thomas k1xt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:03:48 EDT 2006

I recently upgraded to a Dell Inspiron E1405 with XP and when I went to
install my old version of Writelog a window comes up and it says I "must
have version 10 installed first." Well, all I have is the original version
10.32 I downloaded on 6-20-2002. I have the 13 character registration
written on the CD. It's what I had used with my old desktop which is now
gone. It worked fine on the old Pentium I. But I can not even get to the
point of entering the registration for install on the new laptop. I guess I
am missing a step or something. Any help from anyone?  Thanks.

Bill K1XT