[WriteLog] QUERY: Callsign "Type-Ahead" buffer for CW/SSB?

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Mon Sep 18 11:35:16 EDT 2006

Does Writelog have a feature to allow an operator
to enter multiple callsigns from a pileup, then
insert the next of them to the "QSO Entry Screen"
as each is called/worked?

Often in a large pile several calling stations are
recognized, and it would be efficient to enter them
to the "queue" as they are copied or as the program
is sending the report to the preceding station rather
than writing them down or trying to keep them in the
short-term memory.

I believe I recall seeing something here concerning
this capability, but I've searched the archives and
have not found anything on-point.

73,  Jeff  K8ND