[WriteLog] RTTY Problem

samlollar at verizon.net samlollar at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 19:22:06 EDT 2006

I upgraded from version 1058 to 1061 and lost the use of RTTY. When I went to use the program for last weekends RTTY Contest, on transmit all I would get out was a solid tone with no diddles and this only when the radio was set to RTTY. Before the upgrade I could get diddles on SSB, SSB-D and RTTY.

On MMTTY and HamScope RTTY I can transmit my messages with the radio set on SSB, SSB-D or RTTY but no output from WriteLog. I thought this might be a soundboard problem and used two other soundboards but still had the same problem.

Should someone have a fix for this problem, please let me know.

Thanks
Sam, K1SL
samlollar at verizon.net