[WriteLog] GAQP

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 11:36:31 EDT 2007

Jim,

I'm the fool and yes I am a software enginner.

Since when does "MY" mean "THEIR" ?   MYCTY is pretty self-explanatory.    So is RCVD RECV and similar tags.

Recommendations for enhancements are always welcome, although you can take comfort in knowing that in the 4 years or so the GAQP module has been around, you're the only ham that hasn't been able to figure out how it works.  Congrats!  :)

steve n9oh