[WriteLog] Why does it take so long

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 10:08:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am on the Judging Committee for the upcoming Colorado QSO Party, which is scheduled to take place on July 15th.  The "powers that be" have been written to about 3 times to ascertain if they could write a module to support the contest.  To date we have not received any acknowledgement of any kind.

We have written to other contest software programmers and the response was almost immediate (N1MM, Win-EQF, for example, plus others), but nothing from WriteLog.

Does anybody know how to get a response from them as to whether or not they will add support for the Colorado QSO PArty?

Thanks,

Dick
W0RAA